Saturday 28 January 2017

Update


With the recent Fall of Cadia sourcebook tweaking the story of the 13th Black Crusade a little bit I shall be having to alter some of the future battle reports a little and adding extra war zones to compensate. But what we have in the new book series should make for some interesting additions.

I plan to try and go a bit more in depth for the reports in future where I can. Most are written a few days after the game so some details are lost or rather hazy. Plus, as much as I would like to write a turn by turn report, I doubt I'd have the time when playing nor would I want to slow down the game for my opponents but I shall see what I can do. I'll try to include army lists from both sides where I can.

Hope you are still enjoying reading the blog though, and here's to the fall of Cadia and an end to the weakling minions of the false Emperor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crusade Battles catchup

 It's been a few weeks since I last updated and in that time I have played a further three Crusade games. I am really enjoying playing C...