Tuesday 13 February 2018

Update

Unfortunately no battle report from last Thursday as Nurgle claimed me as one of his own for a couple days. Even had a day off work because of it. But have no fear my match up with Mortarion vs Magnus has been rearranged for a month's time. Wish me luck.

In the meantime I am prepping for a game this Thursday against the new Adeptus Custodes codex. As I have never played against them before this should be an interesting experience, and based upon what I've read of the codex I'm going to need all the luck I can get.

Lastly I am planning on creating my own war games table at home so that I can try and get some more games in each week rather than just one on a Thursday. It'll be a slow process and for a while it'll be homemade terrain but I'll get there.

"No you fool. The rules clearly say you do over watch before rolling charge range!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crusade Battles catchup

 It's been a few weeks since I last updated and in that time I have played a further three Crusade games. I am really enjoying playing C...